Sunday, June 29, 2008

Like or dislike Limbaugh he has a point

Rush Limbaugh on the Midwest Floods:

"I want to know. I look at Iowa, I look at Illinois -- I want to see the murders. I want to see the looting. I want to see all the stuff that happened in New Orleans. I see devastation in Iowa and Illinois that dwarfs what happened in New Orleans . I see people working together. I see people trying to save their property . . . . I don't see a bunch of people running around waving guns at helicopters, I don't see a bunch of people running, shooting cops. I don't see a bunch of people raping people on the street. I don't see a bunch of people doing everything they can . . . whining and moaning -- where's FEMA, where's Bush. I see theheartland of America. When I look at Iowa and when I look at Illinois, I see the backbone of America ."

No comments: