Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now I'm Worried

Never gave much thought to any health risks that might be associated with the imaging machines that one has to go through to travel by air these days.

Now, however, the government is insisting that those machines are safe and claiming that the radiation they emit and direct at and through our bodies does not pose any health hazard.

It being a given that nothing the government says can be taken at face value, I now am worried. 

As a very senior citizen, I in all likelihood will have departed from this mortal coil long before the cumulative effects of all those rays do me any significant harm. But what about my kids and, especially my little grand kids? 

As I don't want them groped by Janet Incompetano's professional pervert goon squads, the youngsters better travel by car, private or chartered aircraft, or stay at home.

No comments: