Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? They even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only knew the cause of the family fight, but even that it was a 9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they knew
which wedge! And each and every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, and his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the tournaments in, and dates on which he would play.
Barack Hussein Obama now has been in office for almost four years, yet this very same press still is uncurious about and cannot find:
* Any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
* Any of his high school or college classmates;
* Any of his college papers or grades;
* How he paid for either his Columbia or Harvard education;
* Which country issued his visa for his travel to Pakistan in the 1980s; or even
* Michelle's Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can't seem to uncover any of this. Yet, the public still relies on, and generally trusts the same press for honest reporting.