Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tracing the Decline


Great orators of the past’s Democrat Party:

One man with courage makes a majority.
. . . Andrew Jackson

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
. . . Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
. . . John F. Kennedy 
(plagiarized from Warren G. Harding)

And, great orators of today’s Democrat party:

It depends what your definition of 'sex' is.
. . . Bill Clinton

That Obama . . . .  I would like to cut his nuts off.
. . . Jesse Jackson

Those rumors are false . . . . I believe in the sanctity of marriage
. . . John Edwards

The next person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ass.
. . . Joe Biden

America is is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was - uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children.
. . . Barack Obama 
Word(sans his teleprompters)

 I have campaigned in all 57 states.
Barack Obama, 2008

You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats
. . . Nancy Pelosi, 2006

Paying taxes is voluntary.
. . . Senator Harry Reid

Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.
. . . Hillary Clinton, 1998 

No comments: