Monday, August 17, 2009

K.R. Rats Himself Out To Obama Snitch Line

Here is the e-mail whereby K.R. turned himself in to the White House snitch line in response to the Obama administrations request that informants identify opponents of its efforts to impose a nationalized health care system on us:

"As an independent voter (in fact as well as by registration) and not a Republican, I have been a relatively quiet opponent of the Democrat health care proposals. However, the administration's attempts at intimidation, its resort to thuggery, its constant spinning and obvious lies are so insulting that I am becoming an activist and will be participating in future tea party and other protest events going forward. So go ahead with your Chicago style hardball politics. And there is no need to get my neighbors to snitch on me, I hereby am informing on myself to whatever brown shirt goon squad or Gestapo you are organizing."

No comments: