* $4 million for the Kennedy Space Center.
* $8 million to buy cars and equipment for the Homeland Security and Justice departments.
* $20 million for a nationwide "Water Resources Priorities Study."
* $41 million for eight military bases including Guantanamo Bay.
* $56.8 million for charting the debris from last year's Japanese tsunami.
* $58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.
* $100 million for the federal Head Start day care program.
* $150 million in funding for Alaskan fisheries.
* $188 million for new Amtrak lines (not repair, whole new lines).
* $197 million "to. protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy."
* $5.3 billion to the Army Corps of Engineers (that's more than their annual budget).
* $10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
* $13 billion would go to "mitigation" projects to prepare for future storms.
* $17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants, a program notorious for its backdoor earmarks.