Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Looming Environmental Crisis Detected

The following scientific report, based on research utilizing a computer model, appeared in a letter published in the December 19, 2008, issue of the American Thinker.

"I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I have detected a new crisis that I have named 'the daylight change crisis." I first noticed it sometime around the end of June this year. I started paying attention and created computer models and sure enough I was right! We are losing daylight at an astonishing rate. Each day we are losing approximately two minutes of daylight and my computer models predict total darkness by next July.

"I have been able to detect this phenomenon around the entire Northern Hemisphere. And here is the scary part: the daylight appears to be leaking to the Southern Hemisphere.

"I thought I should bring it to the attention of great scientists like Al Gore so he can help solve this new crisis."

No comments: