Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where We Stand

Your not-at-all-humble blogger has long long been expressing the idea that the polls are b.s. and predicting that Romney will win in a landslide.

If I am wrong, as I often am and well may be again in this instance, it will show that the Founders' experiment has failed.

In any event though, we, as a people, have failed to protect and defend the values that the nation's founders expressed in the Declaration of Independence and sought to enshrine in the Constitution.  A Romney victory will only slow the decline of the nation and what is referred to as Western Civilization

Nations and civilizations in all likelihood are just as transitory as everything else in the universe.  I think there is more than ample evidence that ours, unfortunately, are well past its apex.  My contemporaries and I enjoyed the blessings of living most of our lives in very good times . . . far better than those our progeny are likely to experience. I'll got down fighting in what probably is just a rearguard action.

Stupidity and ignorance reign triumphantly almost everywhere.

No comments: